Social Housing

Social housing is available to provide stability to people least able to access and sustain housing through other housing options.

You can apply for social housing by contacting the Winton Neighborhood Centre to arrange an interview to discuss your eligibility and housing needs.

Social Housing application form

In person:  75 Elderslie Street, Winton Queensland


Phone:       07 4657 2680