Winton Shire Council is in the process of implementing a new Financial Management System from IT Vision/Synergy Soft and is seeking the services of an experienced user/consultant to assist in this process for a six-month period.
It would be expected that the successful applicant/contractors could complete the following:
- Take a lead role in the implementation of the new business system rollout for phase 1 modules including; chart of accounts, accounts receivable, accounts payable, stores, general ledger, rates, name and address register, bank reconciliation, payroll, assets register and reporting.
- Ensure milestones and deliverables for all assigned tasks are completed on time, within budget and as planned through strong working relationships with Council staff. Identify risks and suggest mitigations throughout the project
- Lead/assist Winton Shire Council Executive Management in implementing change management strategies to support Council staff in positively adopting new systems and procedures throughout the project
- Assist in the creation of process flows, work instruction, test scripts and end user training
- Build and manage relationships internally and externally with key stakeholders to ensure a “one team/best outcome” focus.
If you are interested in this role can you please provide an Expression of Interest letter outlining your experience and qualifications to fill this position as well as providing a copy of your resume and two recent referees that we could contact.
If you have any questions about the role please contact Leisa Fraser HR Officer Winton Shire Council on 07 4657 2666.
Closing Date to submit your Expression of Interest is required by 9th April 2020.
|Ricki Bruhn||PO Box 288|
|Chief Executive Officer||Winton QLD 4735|