The Winton Shire Council are committed to actively engaging with the young people of the Winton community via the Youth & Recreation Program.
The Youth & Recreation Program will deliver a high quality service such as a Developmental and Vacation Care Program as well as celebrating a variety of annual celebrations such as National Youth Week, NAIDOC Week, Shockwave Workshops and Festival.
The aim of the Youth & Recreation Program is to promote the youth and their contribution to the community by providing resources, support and leadership.
Please see below for any related forms or documents.
Winton Youth Vacation Care Program June July 2017
- Vacation Care Program is $10 per child per day. This must be paid prior to your child attending the program.
- Completed & signed.
- Spaces are limited.
- Attendance Forms, Photo Waivers and permission forms are available on the Winton Shire Council website or at the Neighbourhood Centre.
- All completed forms and payment are to be made to the Youth Support Officer at the Winton Neighbourhood Centre. Before June 23rd 2017.
- The program runs from 9am to 3pm and available to children 5 years and up.
- Children must be signed in and signed out each day.
- Every child requires lunch daily, water bottle, closed in shoes and a hat for outside play.
- Lunch will be 12:00pm every day.
- The morning session will be outside in the park next door where we will play games like dodge ball, red rover & Fishing for Marbles etc. This will occur every morning except games will differ.
- The middle session will be as per the Vacation Care Program.
- Afternoon session will allow children to finish any arts and craft, rest and play inside games. Children may assist with setting up for the next day including any ideas that they may want to add to the program.
Download a copy of the program Here