Central West Community Options Program
(Auspiced by Winton Shire Council)
Winton Shire Council auspices 3 funded support programs for aged and/or disabled people and their carers in the Winton and the Central West through Central West Community Options.
Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP)
- provide a comprehensive, coordinated and integrated range of basic maintenance, support and care services which support the target population
- support the target population to be more independent at home and in the community, thereby enhancing their quality of life an/or preventing or delaying their premature or inappropriate admission to long term residential care: and
- provide flexible, timely services that respond to the needs of the target population.
Home Care Package Programme
Home Care Packages provide a continuum of care for older Australians, who have complex needs that can only be met by a coordinated package of care by:
- assisting people to remain living at home; and
- enabling consumers to have choice and flexibility in the way that the consumer’s aged care and support are provided at home.
Qld Home and Community Care (Q HACC)
QHACC provided community care services for people under 65 years of age and for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people under 50 years of age.
Funded Service types:
- Domestic Assistance, Other food, Personal care, Respite, transport,
- Social support, Case management, Client care coordination
- Counselling/Support, information advocacy, Nursing, meals
- Centre-based day care, Goods and equipment, Home maintenance
For more information contact the Program Coordinator at Central West Community Options Program on (07) 4657 2680.